Application Procedures for Meeting and Retreat
Application Procedures for Meeting and Retreat:
- The application result is decided by LTS according to the order of submission of applications, the number of participants, the type of renting, the purpose of event, and other factors.
- The applicant and the group leader must 21 years of age or older, and the group leader must join the camp with the group.
- Application can be submitted as early as 12 months before the rental date. For application, please call the campus rental unit for reservation, and then send the completed application form with the deposit (50% of total charges) to the campus rental unit of the Administration Department within 1 week for confirmation of the booking. The rent balance must be paid 1 month before the rental date, otherwise the booking will be automatically cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
- Applicants who apply for overnight camp should submit a cheque of HK$5,000 for the guaranty deposit, together with the rent balance.
- Please make the cheque payable to: Lutheran Theological Seminary.
- Applicants who apply 2 weeks before the rental date will be considered according to the circumstances. If accepted, all charges and the guaranty deposit must be paid immediately.
- Meal service is not available on Saturdays, public holidays and summer vacations. Each table holds 8-9 persons.
- Except for married couples, guests of the opposite sex are not allowed to live in the same dormitory room
- After the application is confirmed, the application is not subject to change. No refunds will be made for rescheduling or reduction of the number of participants.
- If there is no damage to the rental venue or its facilities during the rental period, the cheque of guaranty deposit will be returned to the applicant within one week after the camp.
For inquiries, please contact the campus rental unit of Administration Department
Address: 50 Fung Shan Road, Sha Tin Road
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: 2691 1520
|Notice and Regulation