Postgraduate Diploma in Biblical Studies
Graduation Credits 24 │ 1-4 years
can be completed by taking courses solely in the evening and Saturday
The Postgraduate Diploma in Biblical Studies program provides an introductory training in the biblical studies. After completion, the student will acquire:
- A foundational understanding of the Old Testament and the New Testament;
- An in-depth reading of different genres of biblical books in the Bible;
- A set of exegetical skills for reading the Bible.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution recognized by LTS; and
- Baptized Christian; and
- Applicants should have the interests, aptitudes, and personal qualities necessary for this program; and
- The ability to engage in graduate-level study for academic pursuits and personal development.
A Postgraduate Diploma in Biblical Studies holder can continue to study for the Master of Arts in specific emphasis / Master of Arts in Theology / Master of Divinity programs at LTS and credits can be exempted.
(course credits in brackets)
i) Core Courses
OT1000 Introduction to the Old Testament (3)
NT1000 Introduction to the New Testament (3)
ii) Guided Electives
2 courses on OT (6)
2 courses on NT (6)
iii) Free Electives
2 courses (6)