- The Lutheran Theological Seminary (“we”, “us” or “our”) pledges to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486).
- We protect the privacy of users of our website. Any personal data collected from you will only be used for the specific purposes mentioned at the time of collection or for purposes directly related to those specific purposes and/or that mentioned in the relevant Personal Information Collection Statement.
- We will retain your personal data only for so long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection; and will erase your personal data thereafter. We will ensure the security of your personal data and protect them from unauthorised access.
- We will keep your personal data confidential. Your personal data will be used (and disclosed) to third parties for the purposes for which they were collected, for instance in case of credit card payment, and where we are required to do so by law and as specified in the relevant Personal Information Collection Statement.
- This PPS is subject to change. In case of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail. If you have any enquiries, please send an email to [email protected] or call us at (852) 2691 1520.