Rental Retreat Services
Rental Notice for Meeting and Retreat:
- In order to make good use of the facilities and serve the church, LTS provides the rental service of the chapel, classrooms and dormitory.
- LTS campus can be used by groups for retreats, mediation, training and conference, etc.
- The application result is decided by LTS according to the order of submission of applications, the number of participants, the type of renting, the purpose of event, and other factors.
- LTS reserves the right to use the venue first.
Regulation of Use
- All guests please keep the campus, dormitory and other facilities clean and tidy.
- TS staffs provide services to the guests, the guests are requested to cooperate with the LTS staff accordingly.
- Gambling, smoking and drinking at the LTS campus are strictly forbidden.
- Please refrain from making loud noises in the campus area. No use of amplifying appliances in the dormitory or outdoor campus area.
- When leaving the rented venue (lecture room, classroom) or dormitory, please turn off the lights, air conditioners, fans and other equipment to save energy, please support environmental protection.
- Eating and drinking is strictly prohibited in the Ming Chieh Chapel.
- All items in the Ming Chieh Chapel are strictly forbidden to move.
- The indoor and outdoor chairs and other facilities are not allowed to be moved without authorization.
- If the items or facilities in the campus are damaged, compensation will be made according to the price.
- Guests must bring the guest card issued by LTS, or the name tag prepared by the group.
- If you lose the guest card or keys, it should be reapply immediately and pay the administrative fee, HK$10 each.
- Except for married couples, guests of the opposite sex are not allowed to live in the same dormitory room.
- LTS dormitory provides cleaned pillowcases and bed sheets, guests please change for themselves when checking-in. The group leader must collect all pillowcases and sheets when checking-out, and please drop to the laundry room. Please do not remove the mattress.
- Please save water and electricity.
- Guests are strictly prohibited from cooking in the campus area.
- Eating or drinking is strictly prohibited in the dormitory room.
- Except for the electric hair dryer and electric shaver, other use of electrical appliances is prohibited in the dormitory.
- LTS dormitory is equipped with washing machines and dryers. Laundry tokens can be purchased at the general office.
- Without permission, please do not use the common rooms in the dormitory for gatherings or group purposes.
- After 11:00pm, please keep quiet in the dormitory, please take care of yourself and others.
- The main gate of the dormitory will be closed at 11:00pm. All guests should return to the dormitory before 11:00pm. The lights in the rooms should be extinguished at 11:00pm.
- Do not climb the fence to avoid accidents.
- When checking-out, please turn off the lights, air conditioners, fans and windows in the dormitory room.
- If the guest is found to have violated the rules, LTS have the right to order the offender or group to leave the campus, and all fees will not be refunded.
|Rental Fees||Application Procedures||Application Form|