Notes to Non-Degree Student (TEE)
1. A Non-degree student may take courses with credit or as an auditor in each term.
2. The course registration and cheque for tuition should be made by mail (TEE, Lutheran Theological Seminary, 50 To Fung Shan Road, Shatin, Hong Kong) by the registration deadline.
3. Complete the course requirements and the attendance reaches 80% or above, a grade report or auditing certificate will be sent to the student.
4. The credits obtained by non-degree students are kept on record for a maximum of 5 years. Course accreditation will be considered if the student is admitted to a program.
5. Students who take credit for a course are liable for the miscellaneous fees within the academic year.
6. Inquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org